Thank you to everyone who applied for the latest round of ScienceOpen’s free indexing competition! Following the major success of the first round, we are pleased to announce that we will be offering free abstracting and indexing services for the following journals:
- Il Capitale Culturale. Studies on the Value of Cultural Heritage
- Open Access Journal of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants
- Anti-Trafficking Review
- Path of Science
We also decided that one journal deserves a special free promotional journal collection: Anti-Trafficking Review. Congratulations!
Free to publish OA journals offer an incredible service to the research community and broader public, with editors often working long hours with little-no compensation. We want to recognise this effort and reward it with free indexing on our platform! But why should journal editors care?
More visibility for your journal
Journals indexed on ScienceOpen:
- Reach new audiences and maximize your readership
- Drive more usage to your journals
- Upload your content to a unique search/discovery and communication platform
- Open up the context of your content
To apply for the next round, an application form can be found here. Fill it out, and submit to our team. Simple, and hassle free!